Here is Edward in the new bathrobe that Aunt Margaret got for him. Edward and Cousin Jeffrey had a lot of fun in the play gym! Edward was tuckered out after the big party.
Oh my gosh by the time we get to see them they will be in kindergarten. They are both growing soooo much and quite adorable I may add! Hope to see both of them soon, love val and chris
We will have to come visit soon! I am dying to see your new house too. We will be in Duncan for the next few weekends so you guys should come down for a day trip!
Oh my gosh by the time we get to see them they will be in kindergarten. They are both growing soooo much and quite adorable I may add! Hope to see both of them soon, love val and chris
ReplyDeleteWe will have to come visit soon! I am dying to see your new house too. We will be in Duncan for the next few weekends so you guys should come down for a day trip!
ReplyDelete