He has the chubbiest cutest loveable cheeks. You just want to squeeze him and love all over him! I hope I get to love on him soon. We actually got him a shirt when we were in San Antonio and Chris was suppose to take it with him last time he came but he forgot so hopefully he will still be able to wear it when it actually gets there and he can still fit in it! Oh well hes growing so fast that may be impossible to keep up with the right sizes!
He has the chubbiest cutest loveable cheeks. You just want to squeeze him and love all over him! I hope I get to love on him soon. We actually got him a shirt when we were in San Antonio and Chris was suppose to take it with him last time he came but he forgot so hopefully he will still be able to wear it when it actually gets there and he can still fit in it! Oh well hes growing so fast that may be impossible to keep up with the right sizes!
ReplyDelete